Portugal is an amazing study abroad destination with a host of universities offering top-notch degree programs in every field imaginable. Portugal is the country of the world’s third most-spoken European language and the linguistic gateway to Africa and Brazil. A member of the European Union, this sun-filled country in southwestern Europe is brimming with old world charm and new-world excitement, a dazzling variety of landscapes, cultural attractions galore, and some of the friendliest people in Europe.
Portugal is one of Europe’s most affordable countries. Museums, cultural events, sports, and recreational facilities are all available for a fraction of what they would cost elsewhere. Portugal has a mild Mediterranean climate with over 3,000 hours of sun per year. So it’s the perfect place to spend lots of time outdoors biking, hiking, sunbathing, or spending the afternoon in an outdoor cafe with friends. The Portuguese people welcome diversity and love meeting people from all walks of life. Wherever you travel, you’ll find a welcoming face and friends that will last a lifetime.
The official language of Portugal is Portuguese. Portugal has the highest level of linguistic uniformity in Western Europe, as Portuguese is spoken throughout the country, including in the Azores and Madeira. In the Miranda do Douro region in the North-west of the country, Portuguese co-exists with another language, Mirandes, recently recognized as an official language.
- Pre-School Education: Pre-school education is today defined as the first stage in basic education, viewed as part of the lifelong education process. It should encourage the balanced growth and development of the child, with a view to full integration in a society as a independent, free and socially responsible person.
- Basic Education: Basic education is universal, compulsory and free, with duration of Nine years. Children aged six to fifteen are required by law to attend, which they may do at state schools
- Secondary Education: Secondary education courses have duration of three years (corresponding to the 10th, 11th and 12th grade. And is open to students who have obtained the basic education diploma
- Higher Education: Higher education comprises university education and polytechnic education, organized along different lines.
1) Quality Education
2) Recognized Degree
3) Affordable Tuition fee and living expenses
4) No IELTS required
5) Gap no problem
6) Breathtaking Landscapes
7) A genuine European Experience
- Minimum +2 passed
- Good command in English