Poland is located in the very centre of Europe. With the total area of 312,679 km² (120,728 sq mi) it’s the seventh biggest country on the continent. Polish population is over 38, 5 million people. The capital city is Warsaw (around 2 million inhabitants). Poland borders 7 countries: Germany on the west, Czech Republic and Slovakia on the south, Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania on the east, and Russia on the north. Poland is a fascinating country that serves as the geographical and cultural crossroads of Eastern and Western Europe. Located at the center of the Northern European plain, Poland has been a nation of survivors since the foundation of the first Polish state more than 1000 years ago.
Poland is a great country in which to study. Here, you will find a wide selection of courses you can take at low cost. In almost every big city, there are public and private schools offering third level education. Course availability is rich and the schools are continuously expanding their offerings to suit the market demand. Polish diplomas are recognized in the EU and worldwide, and in countries Like the USA, Canada and Australia. Studying in Poland gives you a solid education and a better chance to find a good job in the EU and beyond! At present, higher education institutions provide study programmes in accordance with the National Qualification framework for Higher Education
- 1st Cycle First cycle studies is Bachelor’s degree programmes, at least 6 semesters, leading to the professional title of “licencjat”or at least 7 semesters, leading to the professional title of “inzynier”. These are focused on preparing students for future employment, or for continued education within Master’s degree programmes.
- 2nd Cycle Second cycle studies is master’s degree programmes, 3 to 4 semesters following first-cycle studies, leading to the professional title of “Magister” or an equivalent degree. These are focused on theoretical knowledge, as well as the application and development of creative skills.
- Long Cycle Long cycle studies is Master’s degree programmes, 10 to 12 semesters leading to the professional title of “Magister” or an equivalent degree.
- 3rd Cycle Third cycle studies is doctoral degree programmes, 6-8 semesters, accessible to graduate of the Master’s degree program and leading to the PhD degree, are offered by the University-type school as well as some research institutions.
Study In English
Polish higher education institutions offer a diverse range of study programs in both polish and English, and the number of degrees presented in English is growing. Every institution publishes online information about the field of study in which it offers programmes.
The tuition fees range from EUR 2000 to 6000 per year, and depend on the institution and study programmes.
- Successfully completion of Higher Secondary Level
- IELTS score 6 or above
- Academic Transcript, certificates and Diplomas
- IELTS Score Certificate
- Cover Letter
- Passport size photo
- Top University List in Poland
- University of GDANSK
- Adam Mickiewicz
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszc
- University of Warsaw