About USA

The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.

Every year, the number of international students in the US rises as more and more students choose the Unites States as the place they wanted to broaden their experience and continue their education. In fact, the US is now the most popular country for international students.

To look for the bright future oasis abroad study provide you genuine information to all level of students. We are giving to you detail about:-

-USA education system
– Accommodation
– Visa processing
– Study and work

Our mission is to provide the quality education which is helpful you to meet your goal .

F1 Student Visa

A Student visa or F1 visa is granted to students and is valid generally for the period of study and permission of work outside university is not allowed. A H1B visa is granted to all applicants who have obtained the work permit from INS allows him to work in the US. The F visa is for academic studies, and the M visa is for non-academic or vocational studies. A student with an F-1 visa may not accept off-campus employment at any time during the first year of study; however, the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) may grant permission to accept off-campus employment after one year (or 2 semesters during Internship). No permission is required for on-campus employment (which can be max. 20 hrs/week). Student visa is granted to international students who are residing outside USA and they will go back once studies are complete. have enough funds to live and support their studies.

Documents Required for F1 Visa

  •  Form I-20A-B , Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students or Form I-20M-N, Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students.
  • SEVIS generated Form, I-20, which was provided to you by your school. You and your school official must sign the I-20 form.
  • Online Non-immigrant visa Electronic Application, Form DS-160.
  • Passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay in the United States
  • one cooled photograph 2 X 2 inches square for each applicant, showing a full face, without head covering, against a light background.
  • Original TOEFL scores and SAT, GRE, GMAT scores (as applicable). Students going to the United States to earn a Bachelor’s degree should bring their most recent mark sheets or graduation certificates.
  • Students going the United States to earn a Ph.D. degree should bring their original undergraduate degree and mark sheets/Transcripts.
  • Spouses and minor children accompanying the student to the United States should bring marriage certificates, wedding photos, and birth certificates with them to the interview, to prove the relationship between themselves and the principal applicant.
  • A MRV fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee.
  • The SEVIS I-901 fee receipt.


List of SEVIS (SEVIS stands for : Student and Exchange Visitor Information System.) approved schools

For F1 student visa applicants must have successfully completed a course of study normally required for enrollment, should be sufficiently proficient in English to pursue the intended course of study, should have been accepted for a full course of study by an approved educational institution, and be able to prove that sufficient funds are or will be available to defray all living and school expenses during the entire period of anticipated study in the United States.

They should also be able to establish to the satisfaction of the consular officer that they have binding ties to a residence in their country which they have no intention of abandoning and that they will return to their home country when they have completed their studies.

Visa Requirements

Evidence of clear intent to be a full-time student
At the time of your interview, you must present evidence of past academic performance (transcripts) and preparation, including English language ability (this is shown in the visa interview but could also be supported by TOEFL or IELTS scores) and previous academic success. Be prepared to explain why you chose the institution and area of study you did, keeping in mind that which college or university you chose is not nearly as important as why you chose it. You should also be prepared to discuss how your studies fit into your long-term academic and career goals.

2) Evidence of present intent to leave the United States at conclusion of studies
You must demonstrate a clear intent to depart the United States after you finish your course of study. Evidence of this intent includes showing strong economic, social, and family ties outside of the United States, such that you would be compelled to depart the United States at the conclusion of your course of study. Because we recognize students may not have formed such ties early in life, we also consider your long-term academic and professional plans, and how your course of study fits into those plans.

3) Evidence of sufficient funding sources to cover the cost of the entire education
At the time of your interview, you should be prepared to demonstrate that you have the funds to cover at least the first year of study, and a source of income for the entire period of study in the United States. If you are submitting bank statements as part of your application, we recommend including transactions for a longer period of time rather than only for a couple of days.

All applicants for a student visa must provide:

  • A passport valid for at least six months beyond your initial travel date to the United States;
  • A completed and signed original Form I-20 or DS-2019 issued and endorsed by a school official;
  • Proof of SEVIS fee payment. Please check for SEVIS payment;
  • Printed confirmation page (with barcode) from online DS-160 visa application. Dependents must complete their own separate online application (please visit the U.S. Embassy website for more information on how to apply online using the DS-160 form);
  • A receipt indicating that you paid the Nepalese Rupee equivalent of the current visa application fee to Nabil Bank, Maharajgunj (behind Namaste Super Market) Kathmandu or to a Nabil Bank branch in Biratnagar, Birgunj, Pokhara, Butwal or Nepalgunj. If you are issued a student visa, or a student dependent visa, there is an additional visa issuance fee, payable in Nepalese Rupees at the U.S. Embassy after your interview. (Issuance fees vary depending on your country of citizenship; please check
    reciprocity/index.htm for more information);
  • Original transcripts from previous academic institutions attended; and
  • Other documents that serve as supporting evidence of the student visa requirements listed above.

 Applicants with dependents must also provide:

  • Proof of the student’s relationship to his/her spouse and/or child(ren) (e.g., marriage and birth certificates, photographs, letters, emails, cards, etc);
  • Proof that the student has sufficient financial resources to cover both his/her own educational expenses as well as the expenses of his/her dependent(s);
  • If the spouse and child(ren) apply at a different time from the F1 student, they should bring a copy of the student visa holder’s passport and visa, along with all other required documents.

Keep in mind that June, July, August, November, and December are the busiest months in the Consular Section. Students should plan ahead to allow time to overcome any unforeseen problems. Students are encouraged to apply up to 120 days before the date indicated on their I-20 (for F or M visas) or DS-2019 (for J visas). Holders of F, M, or J nonimmigrant visas will not be admitted into the United States until 30 days or fewer before their program’s start date.

Student Visa Categories

The Immigration and Nationality Act provides three nonimmigrant visa categories for persons wishing to study in the United States. The “F” visa is for academic studies; the “M” visa is for nonacademic or vocational studies; the “J” visa is for exchange visitors.

Other Information


An F-1 student may not accept off-campus employment at any time during the first year of study. However, after one year, the Department of Homeland Security and the university may, in some circumstances, grant permission to engage in off-campus employment. F-1 students may accept a school’s offer for on-campus employment without DHS permission, but only if this employment appears on one’s I-20. Except for temporary employment for practical training, an M-1 student may not accept any employment while studying in the United States. For more information, see the DHS Student Information page:

Family Members

A spouse and unmarried minor children may be eligible for a nonimmigrant visa to accompany or join the student. Family members must meet all visa eligibility requirements, including evidence that they have sufficient funds for their support, and that they will depart the U.S. when the student’s program ends. Dependents must also provide a certified copy of the principal applicant’s academic transcripts and proof of enrollment as a full-time student with 12 or more credit hours. Spouses and children of students may NOT accept employment at any time, but they may study part-time while in the United States.
Same-sex spouses and their children are equally eligible for F2 derivative visas. For more information, visit

Returning Students

If you have fallen out of status in the United States, you will need to get a new I-20 and may need to pay a new SEVIS fee (see for more information). If you have continuously maintained your status but need to your renew your visa, you should still apply using the normal procedures. In addition to the information listed above, returning students should submit with their visa application:

  • A new I-20 or an I-20 issued and endorsed by a school official;
  • A certified copy of academic transcripts for each term attended and proof of enrollment as a full-time student with 12 or more credit hours;
  • Financial documents from you or your sponsor, showing your ability to cover the cost of your schooling.

F1 Visa Questions

  • Why the specified University.
  • Which Universities did you apply to (both admits and rejects).
  • Show me your GRE scorecard.
  • Where did you Undergraduate from.
  • Who is sponsoring you.
  • What does your father do.
  • What is your father’s Income.
  • How many brothers and sisters do you have.
  • Do you have any relatives in USA.
  • Why don’t you do this course in your country?
  • What will you do after completing MS.
  • Show your Experience Certificate.
  • Why Study in USA.
  • Did you got Scholarships.
  • Have you got any Loans.
  • Show your Pass Books/Bank statements.
  • What is your Undergraduate GPA/Percentage.
  • Parents retired? How will they pay.
  • Tell about your university.
  • Mention some professor names
  • Tell me how can you prove that you are gonna come back.
  • Where did your brother/parents completed their studies.
  • What’s your Religion.
  • Why are you leaving your current job?
  • Have you ever been to US?
  • What will you do after coming back to Home.
  • You have so…brothers and sisters so your fathers saving is for all how will u finance..
  • Where do your parents live (If they live in USA).
  • Do you know anyone (in USA) in your University?
  • Do you know anyone in US?
  • What will you do if your Visa is rejected.
  • Will you come back to home during summers.
  • What do you think. Why University is giving Scholarship to you.?
  • Where are you planning to stay in USA?
  • Have you paid your semester fees?


Quick Facts

  •  Huge area, relatively small population, beautiful natural environment
  • One of world’s wealthiest nations
  • Multicultural society with many immigrants
  • Well-respected and sophisticated education system, and one of the top destinations for international study
  • Safe and interesting place to study – students should begin planning early since admissions can be competitive

Geography & Climate

Covering most of the northern part of the North American continent, Canada is the second-largest country in the world (after Russia), with a total land area of 9.9 million square kilometres. It stretches from the Pacific Ocean on the west, and to the Atlantic Ocean on the east. Northern Canada reaches into the Arctic Circle, while southern Canada stretches below the northern points of the United States (with which it shares the longest border in the world). The capital city is Ottawa (in the province of Ontario).


Because it’s so big, Canada’s climate varies considerably across its regions. But generally the country is known for its cold and sometimes long winters, beautiful and mild “shoulder seasons” (fall and spring), and hot but often short summers.

History & Society

History and Population

Canada’s first inhabitants were Native Canadians, also known as aboriginal peoples, including Inuit peoples in the North. It was then settled by the British and French, and for a period of time was governed then heavily tied to England. In 1982 it formally severed its legal dependence on the British Parliament with the Act of Canada. Today’s Canada has more real ties with the U.S. (its largest trading partner) than with Britain, though its foreign policy is distinct from America’s and it enjoys strong historical links with Britain (see Government). Canada was a founding member of NATO and the United Nations.

Canada’s population is now just over 33 million, which is relatively small for a country of this size. Because much of Canada’s area is still wilderness, most Canadians live in highly urbanised centres in the south; nearly 90% of the population is concentrated within 160 kilometres of the U.S. border. Canada has two official languages: English (59%) and French (22%). Almost 20% speak another language.

Society and Culture

Today, Canada remains home to a large number of aboriginal peoples, now called First Nations, but it is truly a multicultural and multi-ethnic country. Over the past century and a half, it has welcomed 15 million immigrants, thanks to a national policy of multiculturalism. Canada’s diverse customs, cuisines, traditions, sports, and celebrations are a product of its aboriginal and European history combined with its recent waves of immigration from countries all over the world.

Canada is considered a peaceful, safe, and orderly country. Its violent crime rate decreased for 10 consecutive years from 1993 to 2003. Firearms are strictly controlled. Canadians enjoy a standard of living which is among the highest in the world.


One of the world’s wealthiest countries, Canada is a major industrialised trading nation. It is a member of the G7/8, the G20, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, and many other international bodies. It boasts a highly educated workforce and an increasingly diversified economy, but it is unusual among developed nations in the continuing importance of its natural resources sector (e.g., logging and oil). The Canadian economy is market-oriented like that of the U.S., yet government tends to provide more support and intervention than does the U.S. government. International trade is an important part of the Canadian economy, especially with the U.S. The currency is the Canadian Dollar.


Formally considered a constitutional monarchy, Canada is governed by its own House of Commons. While the governor-general is officially the representative of Queen Elizabeth II, in reality the governor-general acts only on the advice of the Canadian prime minister. While two main political parties tend to go back and forth in terms of who is in power, Canada’s government is overall incredibly stable and secure.

Education System

Canada claims one of the highest rates of post-secondary education completion in the world. According to the 2006 census, six out of every 10 adults between 25 and 64 years of age had completed some form of post-secondary education. Enrolment in post-secondary education has grown significantly in recent years, due to increasing educational demands in the labour market rather than because of population growth. Post-secondary institutions are located throughout the country; there are approximately 70 universities and 80 colleges in Canada.

In Canada, the provinces and territories are responsible for all levels of education including colleges and universities.

In addition to post-secondary options, Canada offers a wide range of independent private boarding schools for younger students noted for their excellence in preparing young men and women for university and college placement.


Canadian universities offer high-quality education and are very well respected around the world. A degree from a Canadian university holds substantial prestige, thus making Canada a primary target for many international students.

University degrees are offered at three successive levels – bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral. Bachelor’s degrees normally require three or four years of full-time study, depending on the province. An honours bachelor’s degree involves a higher degree of concentration in the major subject, as well as a higher level of academic achievement, and in some cases, an additional year of study. A master’s degree typically requires two years of study after completion of either a general or an honours baccalaureate program.

Virtually all Canadian universities are public institutions, which is the main difference between Canadian and American universities.


A community college is a public post-secondary educational institution that offers a variety of programmes to high-school graduates and adults seeking further education or employment training. Public colleges offer vocational programems in a wide range of professional and technical fields including business, health, science, agriculture, applied arts, technology, skilled trades, and social services.

Diplomas are awarded for the successful completion of two- or three-year programmes, while certificate programems most often take one year to complete.

Many colleges offer university transfer programs, providing the first two years of a university undergraduate program. Many also offer bachelor’s and applied degree programmes.

Colleges are much cheaper than universities and more career-oriented.

Information Specific to International Students

In 2008–09, there were over 80,000 international students in Canadian universities, constituting 7.7% of the total enrolment. The main countries from which students came were China, the U.S., France, India, and South Korea.

International students applying directly from high school to a university or college in Canada should begin planning early, since universities in Canada or particular programmes within a university can be competitive.

Due to the different laws and regulations in each province the correct visa information can be obtained by visiting the Education in Canada website.

Students who want to work while studying in Canada must be registered as full-time students at an eligible post-secondary educational institution participating in the Off or On-Campus Work Permit Program. For part-time work on campus for the first six months of studies (maximum 20 hrs per week), students must prove that they are in good academic standing and are able to manage their studies first and foremost. Part-time on- and off-campus work permits are available after six months of studies provided students possess satisfactory academic standing. Work placements (co-op) are often available in the programmes of study. Students can get access to up to three years of full-time employment in Canada after graduation.

Top Universities – Information about Canada – Canadian economy information – Education Department of Canada – List of Canadian university home pages  – Education in Canada – Canadian Foreign Affairs and International Trade – Information related to cost of studying, immigration, courses and universities available – Department of Justice Canada – Statistics Canada – Cost of living in Canada – Government of Canada website – Citizenship and Immigration – Association of university and colleges – Association of community colleges –Bureau of Meteorology Canada


About UK

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (which is usually shortened to just the UK or United Kingdom) is a political union made of up of four countries, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. England, Scotland and Wales share the island of Great Britain, which lies just off the northwest coast of continental Europe. The fourth country, Northern Ireland, is a portion of another island, which is split between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, an independent country, in the south. The UK also has overseas territories such as Bermuda and Gibraltar.

The union of Great Britain and Northern Island is the latest that has occurred over the last 300 years. Originally Scotland and England were two entirely separate countries with their own monarchs and political systems, and Wales fell under the control of England and was known as a principality.

Education System

The education system in the UK is divided into four main parts, primary education, secondary education, further education and higher education. Children in the UK have to legally attend primary and secondary education which runs from about 5 years old until the student is 16 years old.

The UK has a vast variety of higher education opportunities to offer students with over 100 universities offering various degree programs for students from the UK and around the world. In the UK about one-third of all students go on to some form of higher education and this number is well over 50% for students from Scotland. This makes competition for places very fierce and so it is advised to apply early for courses.


Worldwide Recognition
Degrees and qualifications from UK higher education institutions are known around the world as high quality and world class. This standard of excellence is set by some of the older universities with recognizable names, such as Oxford and Cambridge, but the tradition carries through to many of the universities and colleges throughout the UK. When looking for work in the future, this can be a great selling point in your favor!


For Undergraduate/ Graduate/ PhD studies, the intakes are January/ February, June/July and September/ October. A few institutions have additional intakes.

Work Permit

An international student in the UK is typically allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during school term, and up to full-time when school is out of term. Of course, you should always check with your international advisor at your school before starting any work – you do not want to be in violation of your visa, and rules change frequently. Also, it is not always easy to find a job, so relying on work income to fund your education is not a good idea. Unless you have employment set up through your school before you arrive, you should plan to fund the entire first year of your studies without any employment income. Please visit our Visa and Immigration pages for more details on working in the UK as an international student.

Living Costs

You should allow around £10,000–£12,000 a year for your living expenses. Here are some of the things that you should budget for and their average prices:

Student accommodation: £150-400 per monthly.
Bills (except in halls of residence, where they are included in the rent): average is £21 per week.
Food/household shopping: £30–£33.
Clothing: average is £12 per week.
Household goods (including laundry): average is £8–£12 per week.
Course costs (books, stationery, any specialist equipment, photocopying of course materials): average is £32 per week.
Travel (this will vary a lot depending on where you are living and how much you travel around the UK): average outside London is £15 per week; inside London £18.
Social activities: average is £38.


Academic IELTS / TOFEL
Undergraduate course:-  Minimum +2 passed securing 50% above At least Min 5.5
Postgraduate course:- Bachelor degree completed with 50% above At least Min 6.0
Graduate course:- Bachelor degree completed with 50% above and 1 year work experience At least Min 6.0
You can apply for Pre-Seasonal English course also.


About Switzerland

Switzerland is situated in Western and Central Europe,[note 4] where it is bordered by Italy to the south, France to the west, Germany to the north, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. Switzerland is a landlocked country geographically divided between the Alps, the Swiss Plateau and the Jura, spanning an area of 41,285 km2. While the Alps occupy the greater part of the territory, the Swiss population of approximately 8 million people is concentrated mostly on the Plateau, where the largest cities are to be found. Switzerland is convinced of the long-term strategic importance of education and regards it as essential for political stability, increase in wealth, and innovation. As a country whose main resources are knowledge and research, Switzerland acknowledges the vital role played by foreign citizens in the drive for innovation, research and business acumen. The Switzerland Universities offer their courses in accordance to the Bologna system. Undergraduate studies culminate in a Bachelor’s degree, which can be further advanced with a Master’s degree, in compliance with international agreements. A total of 135,000 students attend Switzerland’s world-class Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. programmes, which are based on cutting-edge research and cover a variety of areas.

One Of The Richest Countries In The World
Measured by the GDP per capita, Switzerland is one the richest country in the world and it has more wealth per adult than any other country in the world. The biggest cities, Zürich and Geneva are ranked to be cities with the second and third highest quality of life in the world. The country is also ranked to be the most competitive country in the world.


The climate of Switzerland is influenced by the Atlantic Ocean. The westerly winds transport the sea air to Switzerland and are responsible for the precipitation levels in the country. In addition, the cold and dry northern wind can make temperatures drop very quickly, but also contributes to the often clear skies. The Alps act as a climate barrier: Southern Switzerland, which is mainly influenced by the Mediterranean Sea, is characterized by a much milder climate than Northern Switzerland.

Work Permit

Citizens from non-EU/EFTA countries are subject to certain restrictions in their access to the Swiss labor market. Only a limited number of highly qualified professionals are admitted and issued a work permit.

Part-time employment for students

Non-EU/EFTA citizens studying in Switzerland are permitted to accept part-time employment for a maximum of 15 hours per week, but only after residing in Switzerland for a minimum of 6 months. Students must maintain full-time student status and show regular progress in their studies.

Exemption: Master students with a Bachelor degree from a university abroad working for their Swiss university/institute do not have to wait 6 month.

Part-time employment for students

Third country nationals who earn a degree from a university in Switzerland may stay in the country for up to six months after graduation to seek full, permanent employment.

Non-EU/EFTA citizens must acquire a work permit before beginning their job. In general, the employer submits an application to the relevant authority of the canton where the prospective employee will be working. The application process can take up to several weeks.

Candidates who receive a degree from a university in Switzerland will be granted facilitated admission to the Swiss labor market. Employers will still have to show proof that the candidate is of economic and scientific interest to the Swiss labor market.

Study Programs

The number of university graduates continues to rise each year in Switzerland. Nevertheless, all study programmes have remained open to students having a valid maturity certificate or other certificate qualifying for university entrance.

Exceptions are study programmes in medicine (human medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine) and chiropractic as well as in human movement and sports sciences. There may be entrance examinations to the study programmes in medicine and partly in human movement and sports sciences depending on the number of applicants for admission in any given year. The limited number of openings is the reason why international students, apart from some special cases, are not admitted to the study programmes in medicine.


  •  Minimum 18 years of age
  • +2 passed
  • Good knowledge of language of instruction( French, German, Italian or English)

Life Style

Switzerland is a small country, but it is also a land of great diversity. Not only have the three main linguistic areas developed their own culture, traditions, economy and cuisine, but the great number of foreigners settled in Switzerland have also brought with them their various cultures and languages. With four national languages (German, French, Italian and Romansh) and over 22% of the population consisting of foreign citizens, Switzerland is a unique melting-pot in the heart of Europe.

Lifestyle can vary greatly depending on the area of the country and the background of the inhabitants. Nowadays, the Swiss population is mainly modern and urban, with slightly more than one third of the population living in the five biggest cities (Zurich, Basel, Geneva, and Lausanne), another third in smaller urban areas and the final one-third in rural areas*. Traditions are kept alive especially in these mountain and rural areas.


About Spain

Spain is one of the largest countries in Europe, so if you’re thinking of travelling around, it’s a good plan to have a general idea of what you can find in each area with regard to its culture, natural attractions and gastronomy. Spain has 17 autonomous regions and two autonomous cities in northern Africa. One of the main reasons for choosing Spain for your study trip is the language. Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world. When you master it, you will be able to include on your curriculum a language that is official in 21 countries and that will enable you to communicate with around 495 million people.


Spain is very popular in its rich historic and cultural heritage. Spain today with a vast quantity of monuments which are admired all over the world. It’s no coincidence that Spain is the country with the second greatest number of UNESCO-designated World Heritage sites. Another major attraction is our museums. Spain is home to some of the most important museums on the planet, as is the case of the Prado Museum in Madrid. Everything from the carnival festivities in Cadiz and Santa Cruz de Tenerife in February, to the Fallas bonfire festival in March, Easter week in March-April, the April Fair in Seville, the bonfire of San Juan in June, the bull-running festivities of San Fermín in July and the Tomatina tomato fight in August. All of them offer the chance to have fun and experience some memorable moments.


When staying in Spain you have several choices. Since we imagine you’ll probably be staying for quite a while, as a student you’re likely to be more interested in options other than hotels and guesthouses; they are student’s residence, staying with the family, renting a flat or living with the elderly people.




In order to gain admission to an undergraduate program in a university in Spain, international students are required to obtain official recognition of their previous studies (Higher Secondary Level Completed) and pass the official Spanish university entrance exams, which are taken twice a year in many of the countries of origin of the students. Students also must have an intermediate English Level.

Work Permit

20 hours work permit per week during study and full time in Vacations.


About Portugal

Portugal is an amazing study abroad destination with a host of universities offering top-notch degree programs in every field imaginable. Portugal is the country of the world’s third most-spoken European language and the linguistic gateway to Africa and Brazil. A member of the European Union, this sun-filled country in southwestern Europe is brimming with old world charm and new-world excitement, a dazzling variety of landscapes, cultural attractions galore, and some of the friendliest people in Europe.

Portugal is one of Europe’s most affordable countries. Museums, cultural events, sports, and recreational facilities are all available for a fraction of what they would cost elsewhere. Portugal has a mild Mediterranean climate with over 3,000 hours of sun per year. So it’s the perfect place to spend lots of time outdoors biking, hiking, sunbathing, or spending the afternoon in an outdoor cafe with friends. The Portuguese people welcome diversity and love meeting people from all walks of life. Wherever you travel, you’ll find a welcoming face and friends that will last a lifetime.

The official language of Portugal is Portuguese. Portugal has the highest level of linguistic uniformity in Western Europe, as Portuguese is spoken throughout the country, including in the Azores and Madeira. In the Miranda do Douro region in the North-west of the country, Portuguese co-exists with another language, Mirandes, recently recognized as an official language.

Education System

  •  Pre-School Education: Pre-school education is today defined as the first stage in basic education, viewed as part of the lifelong education process. It should encourage the balanced growth and development of the child, with a view to full integration in a society as a independent, free and socially responsible person.
  • Basic Education: Basic education is universal, compulsory and free, with duration of Nine years. Children aged six to fifteen are required by law to attend, which they may do at state schools
  • Secondary Education: Secondary education courses have duration of three years (corresponding to the 10th, 11th and 12th grade. And is open to students who have obtained the basic education diploma
  • Higher Education: Higher education comprises university education and polytechnic education, organized along different lines.

Why Portugal?

1) Quality Education

2) Recognized Degree

3) Affordable Tuition fee and living expenses

4) No IELTS required

5) Gap no problem

6) Breathtaking Landscapes

7) A genuine European Experience


  •  Minimum +2 passed
  • Good command in English


About Poland

Poland is located in the very centre of Europe. With the total area of 312,679 km² (120,728 sq mi) it’s the seventh biggest country on the continent. Polish population is over 38, 5 million people. The capital city is Warsaw (around 2 million inhabitants). Poland borders 7 countries: Germany on the west, Czech Republic and Slovakia on the south, Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania on the east, and Russia on the north. Poland is a fascinating country that serves as the geographical and cultural crossroads of Eastern and Western Europe. Located at the center of the Northern European plain, Poland has been a nation of survivors since the foundation of the first Polish state more than 1000 years ago.

Education System

Poland is a great country in which to study. Here, you will find a wide selection of courses you can take at low cost. In almost every big city, there are public and private schools offering third level education. Course availability is rich and the schools are continuously expanding their offerings to suit the market demand. Polish diplomas are recognized in the EU and worldwide, and in countries Like the USA, Canada and Australia. Studying in Poland gives you a solid education and a better chance to find a good job in the EU and beyond! At present, higher education institutions provide study programmes in accordance with the National Qualification framework for Higher Education

  • 1st Cycle First cycle studies is Bachelor’s degree programmes, at least 6 semesters, leading to the professional title of “licencjat”or at least 7 semesters, leading to the professional title of “inzynier”. These are focused on preparing students for future employment, or for continued education within Master’s degree programmes.
  • 2nd Cycle Second cycle studies is master’s degree programmes, 3 to 4 semesters following first-cycle studies, leading to the professional title of “Magister” or an equivalent degree. These are focused on theoretical knowledge, as well as the application and development of creative skills.
  • Long Cycle Long cycle studies is Master’s degree programmes, 10 to 12 semesters leading to the professional title of “Magister” or an equivalent degree.
  • 3rd Cycle Third cycle studies is doctoral degree programmes, 6-8 semesters, accessible to graduate of the Master’s degree program and leading to the PhD degree, are offered by the University-type school as well as some research institutions.

Study In English
Polish higher education institutions offer a diverse range of study programs in both polish and English, and the number of degrees presented in English is growing. Every institution publishes online information about the field of study in which it offers programmes.

Tuition Fees

The tuition fees range from EUR 2000 to 6000 per year, and depend on the institution and study programmes.


  • Successfully completion of Higher Secondary Level
  • IELTS score 6 or above

Documents Required

  •  Academic Transcript, certificates and Diplomas
  • IELTS Score Certificate
  • Cover Letter
  • Passport
  • Passport size photo

Top Universities

  • Top University List in Poland
  • University of GDANSK
  • Adam Mickiewicz
  • Jagiellonian University in Krakow
  • Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszc
  • University of Warsaw


About Norway

Norway is one of the three Scandinavian countries in the Northern part of Europe. With a population of 4.9 million Norway is not among the most crowded places on the planet. Norway has a total area of 385,252 square kilometers and it shares a long eastern border with Sweden. Norway is bordered by Finland and Russia to the north-east, and the Skagerrak Strait to the south, with Denmark on the other side. Today, Norway is a modern country where our explorative mindset is geared towards technology, innovation and developing knowledge based society. We also continue to further develop our oil & gas industry, fisheries and traditional industrial areas.

Norway is a European country even though it is not part of the European Union. But through the EEA-agreement it is fully integrated with the large European community in regards to everything from trade and economy to education and research. And as a participant in the Schengen agreement, travel to and from Norway is easy for people with legal residency in another Schengen Country. For such a small population, Norway has an incredibly rich accomplished and varied cultural scene.

Education System

Student mobility and international cooperation are key objectives for the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research. Currently, over 12 000 foreign students are studying in Norway and we look forward to welcoming many more. Norway is one of the leading countries conforming to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. The degree system based on the Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. structure has been successfully implemented, together with the ECTS credits system. By adapting to the European standard in higher education it is easy for students at Norwegian institutions to obtain recognition of their qualifications in other countries. The internationalization of higher education has been a key factor for the development of programmes where the language of instruction is English in Norway. For the school year 2007/2008 more than 200 Masters programmes taught in English are available to students, covering a variety of subject areas. Some of the institutions are also offering English-taught programmes at the Bachelor’s level.

There are about 70 public and private institutions of higher learning located throughout Norway, from Kristiansand in the south to Svalbard in the North.


Completing a university degree is often considered to be an expensive Endeavour and tuition fees are usually making up the bulk part of the cost. Norwegian universities and state university colleges as a rule do not charge tuition fees for international students. However, you should take into consideration that living expenses in Norway are higher than in many other countries.

“Nothing is for free” is a saying that is true in many cases. But in Norway it is possible to get quality education without having to pay tuition fees. If certain prerequisites are met you could also be eligible for financial support that can pay for your living expenses. Through various fellowship programmes, scholarship schemes or student loans, international students can receive funding for a full degree or a limited number of semesters.

Living Costs

Norway is quite expensive in comparison to other popular study abroad destinations. It depends upon the living standard of student how much it will cost to live in Norway. But most of the international students feel it too high to afford goods and service in Norway. It costs at least 8000 Norwegian krone which is around 1300 USD per month to maintain the basic living standard in Norway for foreign students.


  •  Minimum +2 completed with 50% above
  • IELTS score 6

Documents Required

  • Academic Transcript, certificates and mark sheets
  • Bank Balance Certificate
  • Loan Santion Letter
  • No objection Letter
  • Certificate of Relationship

New Zealand

About New Zealand

New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses, the North Island and South Island. New Zealand is situated around 900 miles east of Australia. New Zealand’s capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.

The majority of New Zealand’s population of 4.5 million is of European descent; the indigenous Maori are the largest minority, followed by Asians and Pacific Islanders. In New Zealand, you can study for internationally-recognized qualifications at a wide range of educational institutions. New Zealand is a diverse country of many cultures. We’re easy going and embrace different lifestyles and opinions

In New Zealand you will be looked after. Here we have a Code of Practice for Pastoral Care that helps ensure the safety and well-being of our international students.

Education System

The education system in New Zealand is a three-tier model which includes primary schools, followed by secondary schools (high schools) and tertiary education at universities and/or polytechnics. The academic year in New Zealand varies between institutions, but generally runs from late January until mid-December for primary schools, secondary schools, and polytechnics, and from late February until mid-November for universities.


New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, so January and February are the warmest months; autumn is from March to May, winter from June to August, and spring from September to November. The climate is temperate with relatively mild, wet winters and warm, dry summers. It’s not sub-tropical, except in the far north. The weather varies a lot between different geographical regions. New Zealand is home to modern vibrant cities with nightlife, restaurants and shops. Of course, New Zealand also boasts some of the world’s most beautiful scenery. There’s always plenty to discover.

Study & Work

During 2005, new immigration regulations relating to a student’s ability to work whilst studying, and to post study work opportunities, were introduced. These student policy changes came into effect on 4 July 2005.Eligible students may apply to work up to 20 hours in any given week, rather than the previous restriction of 15 hours per week. International students undertaking a course of 12 months or more may apply to work full-time over the summer holidays. Students graduating from a two-three year diploma, degree or post graduate qualification will be eligible for a twelve month Graduate Job Search Work Permit. This allows them to search a job relevant to their qualification. Once they have received a job offer the twelve month work permit will be extended to the length of their job offer and also eligible to apply for permanent residence card.

Each year many students come to study and live in New Zealand. Living and studying in a new country away from friends and family can be exciting and scary at the same time. There will be lots for you to learn!


About Netherlands

The Kingdom of the Netherlands consists of four countries, the Netherlands itself in mainland Europe, and the islands of Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten in the Caribbean, as well as three special municipalities, the islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, also in the Caribbean. The country’s formal name is the Netherlands, meaning ‘low countries’, because much of the land is at or below sea level. The Netherlands is also often called ‘Holland’, a name that refers to the area that is nowadays taken up by the two western coastal provinces, North and South Holland. In the 17th century this was the most powerful area of the Dutch Republic and many people still use the name Holland to refer to the country as a whole.

A creative country: Holland is a creative nation. Dutch people enjoy innovating and constantly ask themselves and others questions to come up with new ideas. While studying in the Netherlands; you will be encouraged to think about creative solutions. Preferably together with other students since you will only achieve innovative and creative results when working with others. Innovation and creativity are essential in Dutch education. As a result, students at Dutch higher education institutions are often ambitious and they can easily adapt to other cultures and methods of working.

Education System

Dutch higher education has a binary system, which means that you can choose between two types of education:

  • Research-oriented education, offered by research universities.
  • Higher professional education, offered by universities of applied sciences.

At a research university you will focus more on research-oriented work, which could be either in an academic or in a professional setting. At a university of applied sciences you can choose a professional programme in the applied arts and sciences, to prepare you for a specific career.

In 2002 Holland introduced the bachelor’s-master’s degree structure, but the distinction between the two types of education still exists. Both research universities and universities of applied sciences can award a bachelor’s or a master’s degree.

You first obtain a bachelor’s degree (first cycle), you can then continue to study for a master’s degree (second cycle). After completion of a master’s programmes you can start a PhD degree or PDeng degree programme (third cycle).

Documents Required

Many students do an internship as part of their study programme. As a foreign student, you may also be interested in doing an internship in the Netherlands